Thursday, March 26, 2015

Batman got to spend the weekend with his cousin, Zeus. I was away for the weekend so my sister looked after him. He had a great time and was able to get to know Zeus more. Zeus is usually not a vocal dog, being a great dane he is very calm and lazy, but with Batman he is constantly rolling around and barking at him. Batman seemed like he had a great time and he wore out Zeus.

From what my sister has told me Batman behaved well and didn't go to the bathroom indoors. Although, a few hours before I picked him up while my sister was walking Zeus batman got into the pantry where Zeus' food is kept. When my sister walked in the door Batman was inside the food bin.

This week I have started to train batman to fetch a frisbee. I play Ultimate Frisbee for HPU and would like Batman to learn to catch and return a frisbee. In the past playing fetch has been a struggle for Batman but he seems to enjoy the frisbee. It is very entertaining watch him bring the frisbee back because it is slightly too big for him. So when he brings the disc back to me it covers his face so he can't see where he is going or he trips over it with his front paws.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Batman has come a long way. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on having Batman around other dogs. From my experience, I have found my job to be so much easier when other dogs are around because my puppy gets worn out and then behaves better later in the day.

    ReplyDelete