Wednesday, April 15, 2015

This weekend I was away for all of Saturday and Sunday, therefore Batman started acting up and always trying to get attention and wanting to play. Times such as this when Batman has not been able to be off his leash and run around with other dogs he tends to get in a mood. Luckily it wasn't raining on monday and he was able to run around with his good friend, Rusko. Althoughit has been raining today and yesterday, and predicted to tomorrow as well. So I am starting to see Batman getting irritated that he has to be inside all day.
I was able to clam him down for a
picture after his bath
Yesterday I gave Batman a bath. It was long overdue and now he is soft and smell much better. Although, I feel bad giving baths to him he doesn't like them and puts his tail between his legs and seems very nervous. Therefore I try and give him quick baths and dry him off as fast as possible. After his bath and I let him out of the bathroom he goes crazy and runs around my entire place, doing laps in and out of every room.

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I have found this week particularly trying with my puppy. The rain has basically taken away the ability to tire him out outside and if I do take him outside he ends up covered in mud. Hopefully the weather will turn around soon.

    ReplyDelete