Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Batman sleeping on a rainy day
This weekend was still rainy therefore batman has not been able to get much exercise. I also was looking after Rusko my friends puppy and Batman's best friend. So it was hard to organize my schedule to make sure Batman and Rusko were walked and fed though out the day. The first day I took care of Rusko there was a time in which it wasn't raining so I got Batman and Rusko together to play. Although, after playing they got muddy and smelt bad.

This week is expected to be sunny and beautiful so I will be making sure Batman is able to run around outside. Also, Batman will be spending this coming weekend with my sister and her great dane, Zeus. they have spent a good amount of time together so they should be fine for the weekend and Batman is going to love seeing Zeus.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your week was pretty similar to mine. The past few have been pretty difficult because of the weather. Hopefully the wether will finally turn soon so we can take our puppies back outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your blog this semester. I hope things continue to go well with Batman. He seems like quite the dog!

    ReplyDelete